Have you got into an accident in Singapore and you are a tourist there? Do you want to know how can a tourist claim for road accident in Singapore? Then here is a guide.
If you are hurt in a car accident in Singapore, there are several things you can do thereafter. These will ensure that you receive the proper treatment, that the situation is rectified, and that you have the information you need if you decide to file a compensation claim later. The steps are as follows:
- You should seek medical help first and foremost. This could be through a local GP or the emergency services (details to follow).
- Make contact with your travel insurance provider and inform them of your accident. They may request that you use specified health-care professionals.
- Request that any witnesses to your accident write a statement about what they witnessed. It's also a good idea to collect their contact information.
- Report the accident to the appropriate authorities if necessary.
- Make sure you notify your vacation rental company about the accident. If they gave you an emergency number, call it while you're on vacation. If it isn't, report it as soon as you can.
- Prior to removing anything from the accident area, photograph or video the scene. Try to get as much information as possible, including the accident's cause.
- If you're in a car accident, notify the rental company as soon as possible and gather as much information as possible from the scene, including contact information for other drivers and registration numbers.
All of these methods may make compensation claims easier because your solicitor will have more proof to back up your claim.
1. How can a tourist claim for a road accident in Singapore?
Wondering How can a tourist claim for a road accident in Singapore? Well first call the police, register your car for assessment, contact your insurers and them claim the compensation.
2. How can a foreigner claim for injury claims in Singapore?
Contact your insurer, file w police report, get accident assessment and depending on the losses, claim your compensation.
3. When can I reach you out?
Anytime you want 24/7.
4. Do you help with scrap car inspection?
Yes we do.
5. Do you provide car accident reconstruction services?
Yes apart from offering advice regarding How can a foreigner claim for injury claims in Singapore and other accident matters, we also provide car accident reconstruction services.